[OM] FS 40mm f2/35mm f2/55mm f1.2

Subject: [OM] FS 40mm f2/35mm f2/55mm f1.2
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:13:08 -0800
Hello all,

I have decided to thin the herd slightly and offer these gems to the list.
These don't come up often you know where, my pricing is lower than recent
examples have sold for. All three lenses are in optically NM- condition with
no scratches or fungus issues. Externally they are described individually:

40mm f2   $550

Very clean body with no wear marks. Mounts smoothly and focus is like
butter. Aperture is oil free and snappy. Comes with both Olympus front and
rear caps. I am pretty sure I have the box for this lens too. Was CLA'd
three years ago.

35mm f2.0 $195

Clean body with some pin prick wear on the aperture ring, also some marks on
front edge of the filter ring (probably from a filter). The focus smooth and
the aperture is oil free and snappy. Comes with both Olympus caps. I will
include a Konica clamp on squared hood that is perfect fit for this lens
(way better than the Oly threaded type in my opinion).

55mm f1.2 $300

CLA by John H two years ago. Clean body with slight nick on focus scale
otherwise in very good shape. Smooth focusing with an oil free and snappy
aperture. Comes with both Olympus caps.

Olympus 55mm f1.2 Metal Hood $45

This is rather hard one to find. I would rather sell it with the above lens
and will reduce the price by $5 if purchased with the lens. This hood is a
metal clamp type for 55mm filter size. Purchased as NOS two years ago and
only use a couple of times. Comes in excellent condition with box.

Pictures of all items are available on request. Shipping will be at cost.
All enquiries off list please.

Dan S.