[OM] Re: MWTB: olympus XA

Subject: [OM] Re: MWTB: olympus XA
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:01:01 -0300
LOL LOL: just a few days ago I had few seconds to capture a night scene,
no time to mount any lens on an OM body. The 720SW did an amazing good
job on my Manfrotto, and in the meanwhile it amused me quite a bit.

wonder if all those p & s digital cameras around 300 bucks are good
enough to fit on a Manfrotto QR plate.

Fernando.