[OM] Re: Obscene price of on camera flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Obscene price of on camera flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:24:41 -0500
Good choice if you'd like a new one but it has the same guts as the
Sunpak 422D which can be had used for $30-40.  The 422D also offers you
the choice of interchangeable feet so you can still run TTL on an OM or
other "old" body of your choice.  A 422D with the "STD-1D" foot is
functionally the same as the 383 including the addition of a PC
connection socket with Sunpak connector.

Chuck Norcutt