[OM] Re: MWTB: olympus XA

Subject: [OM] Re: MWTB: olympus XA
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:49:23 -0500
Years ago I was 'between cameras', i.e., switching from one system to
another.  A local charity asked me to make some promotional pix for
them.  All I had was a Ricoh 105+ film P&S so I shot it with my on a
tripod (using a Bogen/Manfrotto plate).  Because it couldn't synch to
external flash I was forced to use natural light and a bit of
creativity.  The pix turned out very well and I learned a valuable
lesson about what was *really* important in a shoot.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1