[OM] Re: new pics posted

Subject: [OM] Re: new pics posted
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:12:38 -0800 (PST)
ahh. Sir Moose.... I havent even gotten to *MY* copy of Kilimanjaro.. I realize
 just now that was taken by someone else that needed me to store off her cf
card... I needed the obligatory pic up front for some of the members of my tour
group that didnt get up early enough in the morning to see the clouds off.. and
I probably couldnt find mine on the spur of the moment...in the 27 gigs of
photos I took  while on travels..( OMG!!!)

I'll dig up mine and post it as a replacement.. that current pic was taken with
a c*non powersh*t 630, which, by the way was the time I had to be up to take my
photo..the front desk attendant at Ambroseli Sopa Lodge woke me to tell me
"Indaleya!!! get up.. get up...he mountain is clean!!"

I'll correct the bad post tonight...( sigh,.. hard to find these pics when I
want them...)

Cheers.. Tim

Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ah! Mount Kilamanjaro
moosified.  Well done even with few bits.

Chuck Norcutt

Moose wrote:
> Tim Randles wrote:
>> Just starting a big lot of editing, I rebuilt the pages at:
>>
>> http://timrandles.fotopic.net/
>>
> Some terrific shots there already!
>
> A couple look like the camera, or something, let you down.
>
> Mt. Kilamanjaro1 is misexposed or something. There is no data at all in
> the top third or so of the histogram. Look at the histogram in the
> corner, then click on the image to see what simply using Levels to
> spread the histogram to the top does for the image
> .
> Then, of course, I couldn't resist playing. :-)
>
> The cheetahs are a wonderful catch, and if there was a low overcast
> and/or mist, a pretty cool look to the image. If the sun was shining, a
> little more color and contrast seem appropriate
> .
>
> You make me think I may want to do a safari.....
>
> Moose

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.