[OM] Re: OT E-1 stuff :-((

Subject: [OM] Re: OT E-1 stuff :-((
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:52:33 -0800
Brian Swale wrote:
> Hi all
>
> On a recent visit to another city to help an old secondary school classmate,
> we ended up using my E-1 after the middle of the night.
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/recent9.htm
>
> I didn't discover that the reason that it rather curiously wouldn't focus was
> that it was still set on manual focus from a session 3 days prior.
I really try to discipline myself to reset the camera to a standard set
of settings each time after use. Manage it sometimes, too.

> I had fogotten to re-set.  Yes, FOGgotten was probably correct. :-)  in the
> circumstances.

Looks nice on the hirsute fellow. Are you sure you weren't both fuzzy
and the camera properly in focus?

> The technique is worth investigating. IMO.

Which one, drinking before shooting, or intentional mis-focus? :-)

Moose