[OM] Re: OT Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:21:32 -0800
Tom Fenwick wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm afraid I didn't take the OMs this time, but you might still like
> to take a stroll around Kiev.  Actually two hikes is more accurate.
> There are a lot, but it's an interesting place to have a look
> around...
>
> www.pbase.com/tom_77/kiev
>
> Picks, pans or moosterisations welcome.

A  very enjoyable trip! Nice mix of pure tourist snaps, nicely composed
scenics and some enjoyable 'arty' shots.

It was really fun playing with a couple of the monument shots. They are
so over the top that they invite over the top treatment
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Fenwick/Kiev/>.

4004, 5006 and 5007 are alternate ways of looking at already very nice
images. 4007 and 5005 both, to my taste, needed a boost.

Moose

PS to Chris B, no roll-overs, too lazy today.