[OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed even higher

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed even higher
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:00:05 -0000
Ian

Strange you should post this as I have been having the same findings. I
haven't tested the E1 yet but the SP 350
used in manual with Ebay type trigger firing an SB26 is giving exposures at
1/000 with no problems.

I presumed all Cameras automatically selected there maximam flash speed or
at least would not let you go above it.
certainly my (ex) D80 did this. The Oly's however do not appear to apply
this rule, at least not with the radio trigger,
I'll have to dig out the FL50 and try.

Does Dr Flash have an explanation???