[OM] Re: OM (kinda OT) Budget solution for BIG flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM (kinda OT) Budget solution for BIG flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:59:27 -0500
The downside of a hammerhead is that you can't get it high up over the
center of the lens as you can with a shoe mounted flash on a flash
bracket like a Stroboframe.  If you have to use direct flash the high
mount of the bracket mounted flash will obviate red eye and help hide
the shadows by casting them down and directly behind the subjects.

Chuck Norcutt