[OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 00:55:40 -0700
Well the OM-4T bodies I have are incredibly accurate. The spot meters in
them match my Gossen Ultra Spot II perfectly. I have never been happy with
the meters in any other camera I own with the exception of my Nikon D70,
which is also very accurate, at least so far as it rarely gives me an
imperfect digital exposure, even in matrix meter mode.  My Nikon F4s is the
most dissapointing..the camera cost me $2200 new in 1994 and the meter in it
is just not as accurate as the OM-4...the F4s overexposes about half a stop,
and is consistant with most other F4 bodies I have handled.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com