[OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:17:36 -0700
I don't know about the OM-2SP, I have never owned one. I have had my two
OM-4T bodies and an OM-G.  I also have an OM-1n that I bought used when I
was in college but I never use the meter in it since it's an averaging
meter. I put batteries in it to see if it worked and it wass pretty close to
my OM-4T's used without spot metering.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design