[OM] The quest for several OM 1/1n cameras

Subject: [OM] The quest for several OM 1/1n cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:23:47 EST
As some know, I am in the process of assembling a group of OM 1/1n cameras
to be used by students in a basic photography class I teach. These don't need
to  be pristine examples, as I have a couple of those that they won't be
using.  I would be interested in trading OM gear or exchanging some folding
green
for them or perhaps some combination of the two.  If you have a doggy  case to
go with it, that would be nice as would a 50mm f1.8 body cap.

Here are some ideas of stuff that I will be parting with shortly and could
be put on the table for trade.  Whatever is done, assuming anything is done
needs to work for each of us.  If the camera is a bow wow that I will need  to
send to John, it is going to be worth less to me.  If has been serviced  and
converted by John then it going to be worth more and it doesn't make any
difference to me which it is as I will be shipping him 4 bodies in the next few

days. A nice clean body that just needs an MR-9 will work.  if interested,  let
me know what you have.

Possibilities here might include:

Silver OM 2

OM Bellows

Vivitar Macro focusing 2X

Tokina AT-X 80-200mm f2.8

A new (no longer available) 2-13

T-32 Flash

OM 4

or whatever

I'm open to discussion and please remember that your deal needs to work for
each of us.

<{8^)  Bill Barber