[OM] Re: Crapped out Quantum pack

Subject: [OM] Re: Crapped out Quantum pack
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:38:12 +1100
> Walt Wayman wrote:
>[...]But, what the hell. I just ordered a new one from B&H. It's
> only money. ($389 plus shipping) I'll consider it my birthday
> present to myself.[...]

Hmm, broke my rule to read all emails before replying to any,
and so I find out you've bought a birthday toy.

Goodonya. You should probably go to the B&H website again
though, close your eyes, click your mouse, and then buy
whatever it lands on without looking. That way you'll
get that surprise too.

Cheers,
Marc (hotshoe spirit level or Hassie H1D? Surprise!)
Sydney, Oz