[OM] Re: Crapped out Quantum pack

Subject: [OM] Re: Crapped out Quantum pack
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:02:08 +0000
Been there, done that. Computers ought to come with an uh-oh button that can
undo stuff. I'd probably hit it at least once a day.

Thanks for the wishes, and the suggestion, except I'm afraid I'd click on
something I wouldn't know how to use. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --