[OM] London Bridge

Subject: [OM] London Bridge
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:29:57 -0800 (PST)
I know some of you are in UK, and possibly know about the london bridge move
years back, I was there recently, and took some pics, posted to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21985382@N00/

Just thought you would want to know it has a good home, a lovely location.. it
created a huge habitat in the middle of the desert there, they dug a channel to
the Lake Havasu to run under the bridge, and an entire community of business
sprung up around it,

new life to old stones..

Cheers.. Tim

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus