[OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:34:24 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>> The E-20 syncs at 1/640th in high quality modes, but also 1/16,000th
>> in interline mode.
>>
>> Leaf shutters are great. Too bad they don't have them in SLRs.
>>
> Not counting Hassleblads, Mamiyas, Bronicas, Kievs, Retina Reflexes.
> Zeiss Ikon Conta...s, and some others I've undoubtedly missed? :-)

Ah yes... should have known Moose would be the pedant. You didn't
catch that the E-20 I was lauding was itself an SLR!

Here, let's try this: "Too bad they don't have them in most common
SLRs." Better? :-)

:::: Nature must, in the not too distant future, institute bankruptcy
proceedings against industrial civilization. -- William Catton ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com/Van> ::::