[OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash Sync Speed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 02:05:33 -0800
Jan Steinman wrote:
>> Not counting Hassleblads, Mamiyas, Bronicas, Kievs, Retina Reflexes.
>> Zeiss Ikon Conta...s, and some others I've undoubtedly missed? :-)
>>

> Ah yes... should have known Moose would be the pedant.
Just filling a bit of the gap since that bloody Aussie went walkabout.
We've got Chris, Piers and others on language, grammar, usage, and I'm
no good at the curmudgeon slot, so I fill in with a little pedantry in
other areas now and again.

> You didn't catch that the E-20 I was lauding was itself an SLR!

I know very little about the E-10/20. My lack of knowledge includes
shutter type and sync speed. I do remember they use a beam splitter
prism to give both (dimish?) viewfinder and low rez live view. Like the
IS film ZLRs before them, they never interested me.

Moose