[OM] Re: E-1 SHLD2

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 SHLD2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:48:17 +0000
That really pisses me off. I just dug back through my big file of B&H order
copies and found that less than a year ago (April 2, '06) I paid $249.95 for
mine.

But, what the hell. It's just money, and you can't take it with you.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --