[OM] Re: E-1 SHLD2

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 SHLD2
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:59:06 -0600
Richard Lovison wrote:
> Johann Thorsson wrote:
>> That's a bargain!  I got mine for $98 less than a year ago and did consider
>> it a good price (and still do).
>
> It's a totally ridiculous price considering B&H are selling them for
> $249 at the moment.  One eB*yer snagged one for $33 earlier in January.
>   I paid that much for a second BLM-1 battery a year ago.  I wonder what
> my E-1 and SHLD-2 will be worth once the E-3 is out?  $20 anyone?

I  can't remember exactly what I paid back in June, but I think it was
in the neighborhood of $60 or so from Cameta.  I didn't get the extra
battery, but before I have to shoot a couple of races later this season,
I will definitely do that as well as stock up on CF cards.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon