[OM] 11-22 lens thread/ 50-200 f2.8 suggestions?

Subject: [OM] 11-22 lens thread/ 50-200 f2.8 suggestions?
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:56:32 -0800 (PST)
I recall there was an expedition with an 11-22 lens taking part. I tried to
search the archives but the interface was in-my-face and i couldnt figure out
how to do it.

 perhaps someone could point me to the thread in the list for me to review?

also looking for a discussion about Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 lens,

so far, these are the next 2 lenses I was thinking about,purchasing.
If someone has a comparable alternative to suggest, I am all ears ( eyes?)

After several frustrations in Kenya ( lions were very far away) I am frothing
at the mouth to get a real zoom lens..

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus