[OM] Re: FYI Paypal deal

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI Paypal deal
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:05:49 -0600
>Excluded Transactions -- The following transactions are excluded from this
offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments
made >to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments
for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments,
payments >made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal
Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

How do we know an ebay seller using personal or business account ??

-kem

On 2/9/07, ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, item #5 of the conditions seems to preclude
> this.  Unfortunately.
>
> ScottGee1
>
> On 2/9/07, Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > can we send money back and forth?
> >
> > -kem

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

when you were born, a problem was solved