[OM] Re: OT Surprising new toy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Surprising new toy
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:05:06 -0400

> That was one of the strangest things I ever heard of. I've driven from
> Atlanta to >Houston many times, but going from there to Orlando wearing a
> diaper so you >won't have to stop to pee -- this woman should have no
> problem with an insanity >plea.

When I first heard it, it was kind of amusing, if not so pathetic. But in my
heart, I always hate to see anyone's life ruined, even if it's by their own
foolishness. An insane astronaut? Maybe, but seems doubtful.

> And I was actually shocked at the scope on this thing. It's 95 percent as
> good as >the Bushnell on my Remington 7mm Magnum.
>
> Walt

Even average airguns are really hard on scopes; some sort of strange recoil
actions I don't totally understand.

Wayne