[OM] Re: Oly AX cameras for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly AX cameras for sale
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:33:08 -0800 (PST)
Good Morning Phil

The XA that is working needs new foam, but otherwise
is in good shape-a couple of scuff on the back, but
does not look abused.  I haven't tested it with film,
but everything responds the way it should.  It is $25
plus shipping.
Thanks for asking
Regards

Bill Latham

--- Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> You have a very clean and working original XA? I
> love the one I've got. How much would you want for
> it?
>
> - Phil
>
> On 16:45, bill latham wrote:
>

> >Hi All
> >
> >I have six AX series compact cameras for sale.  The
> AX
> >and AX3 work great and are in very good cosmetic
> cond.
> > The AX1 (selenium cell) and AX2 don't work but
> make
> >good collectibles.  The last two AX cameras are
> parts
> >or repair, one of the meters works.  There is also
> an
> >A11 flash that works but the plastic knob on the
> >retaining screw is split in half - it still works,
> but
> >doesn't look great. $60 plus shipping from US zip
> >94947.
> >
> >Thanks
> >Bill Latham

> >The fish are biting.
> >Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
> Marketing.
>
>http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

> >List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> >List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx