[OM] Re: Oly AX cameras for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly AX cameras for sale
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:33:24 -0600
Thanks Bill - I was thinking of a little present for someone... Athough my
first reaction would be to send it to John at Camtech for a CLA I don't believe
he does XAs - and Photosphere is officially closing shop! :-(

Would it be worth asking the guys at <www.camerarepairjapan.net> in GA? XAs are
such incredible little things, and I may need servicing for the beaut I bought
from a list member some day. - Phil

On 06:33, bill latham wrote:

>Good Morning Phil
>
>The XA that is working needs new foam, but otherwise
>is in good shape-a couple of scuff on the back, but
>does not look abused.  I haven't tested it with film,
>but everything responds the way it should.  It is $25
>plus shipping.
>Thanks for asking
>Regards
>
>Bill Latham