[OM] Re: Benbo user comments?

Subject: [OM] Re: Benbo user comments?
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:15:18 +0000 (GMT)
Darin, Just think of them as demented bagpipes - with a mind of their
own ! ( I am sure Donald would agree.)
   For straightforward shots they are no better - or worse _ than a
"normal tripod" perhaps being slightly more difficult to use.
 However they really come into their own for low level or awkward
shots.
 Once you get used to the Benbo it really is a very good tripod, I
would not be without mine.
      John Duggan, Wales, UK.
--- Darin <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I was at a local camera shop yesterday, browsing for a new tripod.
> They have a used Benbo 1 for $75 that caught my eye. After playing
> with it a bit, I decided against buying it, because it felt like it
> would be very clumbsy to work with in the field. However, I'm now
> having second thoughts, as its versatility would be very useful at
> times. So, I was wondering how many list members have used these, and
> what your opinions are of them?
>
> TIA,
> Darin
> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html