[OM] Reid Reviews - Zuiko 18/3.5

Subject: [OM] Reid Reviews - Zuiko 18/3.5
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:09:15 -0800
I¹ve enjoyed reading Sean Reid¹s writings on photography on the web. Turns
out like me he is also a motorcycle rider, and photographs a lot of
architecture. So we got to conversing via e-mail, and I ended up sending him
my Zuiko 18mm/3.5, and 24 and 35 Shifts to test against other lenses
available for the Can*n 5D. His first results, testing the 18/3.5 against a
Zeiss Flektogon 20/2.8 MC and a Sigma 12-24, are up on his site
(subscription only) <http://www.reidreviews.com/>. This is the second round,
and the Sigma had done well in previous testing against other primes. I¹m
pleased to report the Zuiko came out on top! He says, in part:

³All aspects considered, [the 18/3.5] is it probably the best ultra-wide
angle lens for architectural and interiors photography that I have yet
tested on a Can*n DSLR.²

Pretty cool.

Rob in Seattle