[OM] Re: OM gear sent to KEH

Subject: [OM] Re: OM gear sent to KEH
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:18:44 +0000
Can't say I blame you. I don't want to fool with the packing and shipping
myself, and have been thinking about hauling this load down to KEH, which is
just over the river.

Olympus OM-1n 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-1n 35mm camera body, silver
Olympus OM-3 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-4 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-4 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-4 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-4T 35mm camera body, black
Olympus OM-4Ti 35mm camera body, champagne
Olympus OM-4Ti 35mm camera body, black
Beattie Intenscreen w/diagonal split image
Beattie Intenscreen, matte with grid (2)
Olympus focusing screen 1-1
Olympus focusing screen 1-3
Olympus focusing screen 1-7
Olympus focusing screen 1-11
Olympus focusing screen 1-13 (2)
Olympus Motor Drive 1 (old type)
Olympus Motor Drive 1 (new type)
Olympus M.15V NiCd Control Pack 1
Olympus Motor Drive 2
Olympus Motor Drive 2
Olympus M.15V NiCd Control Pack 2
Olympus M.15V NiCd Control Pack 2
Olympus M.15V NiCd Control Pack 2
Olympus Charger for M.15V Control Pack  (3)
Olympus M.18V Control Grip 1 & battery holder (2)
Battery holder for M.18V Control Grip 1
Olympus 1.2 meter relay cord
Olympus 5 meter relay cord
Olympus Winder 2
Olympus Winder 2
Olympus Winder 2
Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5 Adaptall lens w/OM mount, hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko MC Auto-W 21mm f/2.0 lens w/hood, case
Tamron 24mm f/2.5 Adaptall lens w/OM mount (new)
Olympus OM mount Carl Zeiss Jena 28mm f/2.8 lens
Olympus OM T-mount Auto Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko MC Auto-W 35mm f/2.0 lens w/hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Shift 35mm f/2.8 lens w/case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Macro 38mm f/2.8 lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f/1.4 lens
Olympus OM-System F.Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f/1.8 lens (silver nose)
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f/1.8 "MIJ" lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Macro 50mm f/2.0 lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Macro 50mm f/3.5 lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-1-1 Macro 80mm f/4.0 lens
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Macro 90mm f/2.0 lens
Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 macro Adaptall lens w/OM mount, hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-T 100mm f/2.0 lens w/case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-T 135mm f/2.8 lens w/case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Macro 135mm f/4.5 lens w/hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-T 180mm f/2.8 lens w/case
Tamron SP 300mm f/2.8 LD (IF) Adaptall lens w/OM mt., hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-T 300mm f/4.5 lens w/case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-T 400mm f/6.3 lens w/case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Reflex 500mm f/8.0 lens
Celestron 1250mm f/10 Schmidt Cassegrain lens w/OM mt, hood, case
Olympus OM mount Phoenix 19-35mm f/3.5~4.5 lens w/hood
Tamron SP 28-105mm f/2.8 LD (IF) Adaptall lens w/OM mt, hood, case
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Zoom 35-80mm f/2.8 lens w/hood
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Zoom 35-105mm f/3.5~4.5
Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-Zoom 65-200mm f/4.0 lens
Tamron SP 80-200mm f/2.8 LD BBAR Adaptall lens w/OM mt, hood
Olympus OM-System Teleconverter 1.4X-A
Olympus OM-System Teleconverter 2X-A
Tamron BBAR MC 1.4x teleconverter
Tamron SP BBAR MC 2x teleconverter
Tamron Adaptall mount for Olympus OM (2)
Olympus Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116
Olympus 7mm auto extension tube
Olympus 14mm auto extension tube
Olympus 25mm auto extension tube
Olympus Auto Bellows and double cable release
Olympus OM-System Macro close-up f=170mm lens
Olympus Varimagni finder
Macro focusing stage
Macro focusing stage
Olympus slide copy attachment for bellows
Olympus 6V Power Pack 2 (2@$50)
Olympus Electronic Flash T-45 (2)
Olympus T-45 Ni-Cd battery pack charger
Olympus T-45 Ni-Cd battery pack (2)
Olympus T32 flash
Olympus OM AC flash adapter 2 (2)
Quantum Turbo-Z battery and charger
Quantum Olympus T flash Power Control 1 cord (2)
Olympus M Grip Cord 2 (2)
Olympus Electronic Flash T Power Control 1
Olympus Electronic Flash T Power Control 1
Olympus Electronic Flash T Power Control 1
Olympus T8 Ring Flash 2
Olympus T10 Ring Flash 1
Cross ring polarizer for T10 ring flash
Olympus T-28 Macro Twin Flash
Olympus Macro Flash shoe ring
Olympus F280 Full Synchro Flash
Olympus F280 wide angle adapter
Olympus T20 electronic flash (2)
Olympus TTL Auto Connector T20 (2)
Olympus Accessory Shoe 4 (2)
Olympus 0.6m TTL Auto Cord F
Olympus 0.6m TTL Auto Cord T
Olympus 2m TTL Auto Cord T
Olympus 5m TTL Auto Cord T (2)
Olympus TTL Auto Multi Connector (2)

Can't do it right now. Although I'm shooting almost exclusively digital, except
for MF, every time I pick up a piece of the OM gear and think about parting
with it, I caress it and put it back in the cabinet, promising to use it again
one day. And besides, I'd have to throw away 100+ rolls of film.

Excuse the long list. I just copied and pasted from the database where I keep
such crap.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from