[OM] Re: E-1 and OM4T photos

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM4T photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:33:05 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Brian wrote:
>
>> The dahlia photo is amazing (to me) at 12x18.
>>

> I don't believe it.  We ALL know that you can't make a print beyond
> 8x10 with anything less than 12MP digital these days.  Your concept
> of amazing must be a whole lot less than the lounge lizards over at
> Deep Pee Review.

Loud sound of Raspberry heard at the Mooses' computer.

Of course, he agrees with you, being the one who contends that a good 2
mp is sufficient for 8x10, but deplores knocks on DPR that aren't
crystal clear about being only about posters on the forums.

Their reviews aren't perfect, but they are SO far ahead of anything else
around.....

Moose