[OM] Re: Intervalometer for OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Intervalometer for OM?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:32:46 -0000
If it's the one I had, it will expose one frame every 5,30,60 secs or 5
mins, depending how you set it. 280082198350 is a current listing for a
winder which looks to be the same, though without the remote release (which
is just a switch on the end of a 2.5mm jack plug).  But you may want to
think at least twice before buying from that seller.  These winders do crop
up from time to time under various brand names, usually all with the
"OM1-TR" designation.

270087886951 is a current listing for the M.Quartz intervalometer

--
Piers