[OM] OM-4T lazy wind-on lever

Subject: [OM] OM-4T lazy wind-on lever
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:45:02 -0600
What controls the return of the wind-on lever on the OM-4T?  Is there
a spring up near the top of the lever itself, or is it in the bowels
of the camera?  What's happening is that when I cock the lever I have
to help the lever return to the starting-point of the lever's cocking
position.  (I'm NOT referring to the "locked" position up snug to the
camera body -- 9 o'clock if you will -- but the unlocked, 7 o'clock
position.)  I can feel that there is some kind of a springy thing that
wants to move it to the starting position, but it's just kinda slow
and lazy.  (Feels that way myself a lotta the time ...)

Joel W.