[OM] Re: OM-4T lazy wind-on lever

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4T lazy wind-on lever
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:36:10 -0500
Wind lever return spring is inside the wind mechanism.  A relatively
easy fix in OM-1 thru 2N but in these other bods, spring is hidden. It's
inside a plastic assembly (at the top, right under the top cover) and
involves disengaging the sprocket shaft and unsoldering some wire(s) to
get it all out.  Then when you open the plastic housing you have to keep
track of some small parts along with small springs and clutch rollers.

John
CPS, Inc.