[OM] Bill's "Fast Photos" posted to OO site

Subject: [OM] Bill's "Fast Photos" posted to OO site
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:29:27 EST
My email is strange.  Although I had a couple of list members contact  me
about my Odyssey photos, I didn't get the email that Jeff sent announcing  that
Chris and I had our photos up and running.  This is just another of  the ever
increasing mysteries of life . . .

So, take a look at the images, if you like.

The information I would want you to know is:

1) One camera - Odyssey OM 1

2) One roll of film - HP5

3) One lens - Zuiko 85mm f2

4) Number of times I had shot this subject prior to my OO roll - One

5) Less than one day from my opening the box, until my pictures were made
and camera was on its way to the next participant.

I look forward to seeing more OO images.  <{8^)   Bill  Barber