[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:55:55 -0800
ScottGee1 wrote:
> LOL!!
>
> Actually, I've been looking for a carry everywhere digicam for a while
> now.  When someone here posted the link about the new Nokia with the
> Zeiss lens the proverbial light bulb finally went on over my little
> head -- when I replace my current phone it will be with one that
> answers my search for a constant companion camera.

You may want to check into how you can get access to the pics after you
take them. My last phone "upgrade" included a camera. However, I can't
get access to the images on the computer without paying for some extra
service with the cellular company.

I have no idea if that is always the case, just thought you might want
to check before leaping.

Moose