[OM] And another funny

Subject: [OM] And another funny
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 02:32:51 +0000
Looks like it's my day to make fun of Alabama. This just appeared on the Vols'
Chat website, right where I found the other one:

An Alabama couple, both bonified rednecks, had 9 children. They
went to the doctor to see about getting the husband "fixed". The
doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what
finally made them make the decision, that after nine children, why would
they choose to do this.

The husband replied that they had read in a recent article that
one out of every ten children being born in the United States was
Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having a Mexican
baby because neither of them could speak Spanish.

Sorry again, but I don't think any Alabamians are on the List. I promise to
quit now.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from