[OM] Re: Previous Fun Times on this List

Subject: [OM] Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:35:20 -0600
 I believe it was a grad student in Chicago that got the thing
> organized (probably wrong).
Put it down in your calendar, you're right! (cue sounds of slot machine
paying off)

It was Bob Gries, who at the time was working on a masters in Architecture
at the University of Illinios in Chicago. He simply dropped off the map.

I had the pleasure of meeting him once in person. He was talented as a
photographer and I'm sorry he has gone away. I presume he finished the
degree. His plan at the time was to move to somewhere in Texas, as his wife
had family there.

If you're out there lurking, Bob, surface!

Bill Pearce