[OM] Re: Please take some of these filters away, please

Subject: [OM] Re: Please take some of these filters away, please
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:37:44 -0800
Never actually used one of them... The other two are ones that have floated
in with a lens at some point. Filters seem to accumulate if you buy stuff on
e*ay. I haven't had a clear out in a while and the drawer was full. Actually
some of these are my personal keeper stash which got thinned out before
Christmas.

Dan S.