[OM] Re: Olympus repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus repairs
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:50:07 -0500
I am 54.  Despite the turn to digital, I've talked to lots of people who
first said "I'm getting out of film and going full digital" and then a
"while" later say "I miss film, wish I hadn't dumped all my OM"  So now
they mix digital and film.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net