[OM] Re: OT : Richard Avedon Tour Photo Exhibition, in Bay Area

Subject: [OM] Re: OT : Richard Avedon Tour Photo Exhibition, in Bay Area
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:04:46 +0000
Just occurred to me that you folks not familiar with Atlanta might think the
High Museum is a doper's establishment. It's named for Mrs. Joseph M. High, who
started it in 1926 by donating her house to house (how's that for the same word
meaning something different) the stuff.

http://www.high.org/overview/about/history.aspx

Walt

--