[OM] FW: Use your Analytical Training for a Market Research Study

Subject: [OM] FW: Use your Analytical Training for a Market Research Study
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:13:59 -0000
Calling listers in Singapore or Malaysia, Russia and India!

I have received a request for (paid) research assistance, which might be
relevant to the skills on this list - and I know that we have listers in
more than one of the target markets.  I have not provided the contact
details, for reasons of confidentiality - contact me if qualified and
interested:

=======
Are you an expert at market analysis?  Do you have an interest in consumer
electronics, particularly in the ever-changing digital photographic and
camera market?  Here is a chance to put your analytical skills to work. Our
market research study needs MBA's to give us their analysis of the digital
SLR camera market in their country. Ideal participants are marketing
executives or consultants who are photographic enthusiasts and who own or
plan to purchase a digital SLR camera in the near future. Respondents need
to be able to articulate their ideas and thoughts in English. All qualified
respondents will be paid an honorarium upon return of a completed
questionnaire capturing their observations on the camera market in their
country.  Estimated time commitment is about 2 hours.

Participants needed in Singapore or Malaysia, Russia and India

For more information, or to see if you qualify as a respondent, please
contact xxxx

=======

--
Piers