[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:48:39 -0500
Sorry to hear that.  The cost to *people* often gets lost in the rhetoric.

We have a sad situation when companies that pollute will crunch
numbers to determine whether it will cost more in fines and PR than to
clean up their act and be responsible members of the community.  Then
they have to consider the cost of subliminal advertising to trumpet
how they're 'helping the environment'.

Cynical?  Or realistic?

OM content: I've never heard reports of Oly polluting the environment.
 Though I still shake my head about them grinding up parts . . .

ScottGee1