[OM] Re: E-1 and OM4T photos

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM4T photos
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:31:26 -0800 (PST)
Dr Flash wrote:
> I finally think I understand the 300 dpi mystique...
> ...The 300 dpi requirement comes from offset press printing at
> 150 dpi using a 150 line screen...

It also has to do with the fact that the commonly accepted definition
of 20/20 vision is being able to discriminate a spatial pattern
seperated by a visual angle of 1 minute of arc (MOA).

One MOA translates into approximately 300dpi at 12" viewing distance.

So, supposably, 300dpi is the effective limit for 20/20 vision.

AG

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/