[OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this Lis

Subject: [OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:10:55 +0000
Back when it was nearly new, while cruising late at night from visiting my Mom
in Knoxville back to Atlanta, on an empty stretch of good highway on U.S. 411
just south of Chatsworth, I got the Nissan 300-ZX up to 140MPH. It was willing
to keep going, but I wasn't. The faster we went, the more it just seemed to
keep hunkering down and hugging the road. Too old and weary for that sort of
stuff again, so I guess the SSR will never get a real workout.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --