[OM] Re: 4GB CF card

Subject: [OM] Re: 4GB CF card
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:05:27 +0000
Ditto, when I was looking for my e500 kit about 12 months ago, as always
I called around to find the best deal. The local branch of Jessops
didn't have the camera listed, they put me through to head office who,
eventually, concurred that the camera existed. They gave me price of a
few hundred pounds over the odds, no freebies & idea of when it would be
available.

I got it in the end from London Camera Exchange in Worcester, nice price
(for then not now), a free Olympus 40gb hard drive & it was delivered
the next day.

Oh yes, & Jessops no longer do trade ins.

Stuart