[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:34:11 -0500
Don't worry, Texas has 8 brand spankin' new coal burning power plants
coming their way.  I love the smell of mercury in the morning.

Watch the movie "The Corporation".

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net