[OM] Re: And just another picture

Subject: [OM] Re: And just another picture
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:14:10 +0000
Heck, it was 20 degrees here in Hotlanta. I forgot that it was going to get
cold and had quite a shock when I went out sockless in my moccasins to get the
paper this morning. And I didn't notice you had "borrowed" a quote from me. No
offense taken anyway. Where is it?

And I think I was wrong about the picture. I need to get back to the original,
but I'm now pretty sure it was taken with the E-330 and twin macro flashes, or
maybe the ring flash. I can't keep up with all this stuff.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --