[OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange

Subject: [OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:17:10 +0000
* On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 08:12:24PM +0000, Tom Fenwick said:

> I'm up for it as long as my MIS inkjets are acceptable...  I get tired
> quickly in the darkroom; I think doing twenty or so the same would do
> me in!

I'm also very interested about this.   It'll be good to keep the OMs in
use,  especially as they haven't been used a great deal since I moved to
digital.   Not that I've had much time to use that much recently (when I
have the weather has been mediocre at best ..)

On the digital note, anyone have any old pentax k-mount lenses they could
be persuaded to part with? ;)

Anyway, yes.  Stick me forward for it.

paddy
--
Wannabee Guitarist |                  Is AC5 a hit?                   |
'94 US Stratocaster|                                                  |