[OM] Re: And just another picture

Subject: [OM] Re: And just another picture
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:03:44 +0000
We were in the 60s a couple of days ago. Like they say here, if you don't like
the weather, just wait a little while, 'cause it's going to change soon. Keeps
life interesting. Going to be in the upper teens tonight, but at least no snow.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --