[OM] Re: Quantum Turbo question

Subject: [OM] Re: Quantum Turbo question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:22:09 +0000
I moved the wall wart to another socket, and it's still going. If I turn it on,
all the little green "fuel gauge" lights light up (did that word thing again).
I guess it's okay. It still pops off a T-45 set at ISO 100 15 feet from the
subject every 1.5 seconds. I'll just leave it plugged in a while and see. Since
it's a lead battery, with no "memory" problems, it probably won't matter if I
put it up, as we horse owners used to say, wet, muddy, and hungry.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --