[OM] Re: Need help in the "Is There One Made" catagory

Subject: [OM] Re: Need help in the "Is There One Made" catagory
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:25:33 -0500
Thanks Jan,
   As a "quick fix", I ordered one of them from Hong Kong.  I had
several inputs that basically said that it would, at least, "do in a
pinch".  So, it's worth a try.  I hate to butcher my VariMagni, but I
will hunt around for that Off brand one that I picked up that does all
the things that the OM one didn't.  Like image orientation etc.  It is
not sacred to me.
   Thanks also for the URL.
Rand E.