[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:30:18 -0800
Phil wrote:

> There are apparently some new sanyo batteries called eneloop?? they are
> reported to hold 85% of their charge after one year, a guy from the Oly forum
> on DP review has given positive feedback on there performance, I am about to
> order some and give a try, they are approx 10ukp for a set of 4 if I recall.

I have a set of four with charger in my Amazon cart, but haven't pushed
the button yet. US$25.

They don't have the capacity of other types, only up to 2000 mah so far,
but I think for my use, they would on average have more available
capacity when I go to use them than the 2700 mah conventionla ones.

Moose